If you work in health or social care in any role and you live or work in Berkshire, the Wellbeing Matters team is here for you.
Here’s how you can get in touch.
Support for you
Support for your team
- Team Wellbeing Support Hubs are for sharing experiences, challenges and ways of coping as a team or group, with a trained facilitator. Book Wellbeing hubs.
- Managers, for an informal consultation with a psychologist about supporting your team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wellbeing presentations – to book a presentation (15 minutes to 1 hour). Or a wellbeing workshop (1 hour, 1.5 hour, 2 hours, 0.5 day) tailored to your team, email email@example.com.
Wellbeing Matters communications
Share your story to help others
If you work in health or social care in Berkshire and you’ve been helped by our Wellbeing Line, Team Wellbeing Hubs, or other Wellbeing Matters support, we’d love to hear from you.
- Email WellbeingMattersComms@berkshire.nhs.uk
- Tell us about your experience. One line is fine. If you want to write more, you can.
- Let us know if you’re ok for us to ask you a few questions.
- Stay anonymous if you like, or include your name, role and photo. It’s up to you.
Your words could inspire someone else to ask for support! Thank you.